Wednesday 23 September 2009

Sheldon Square Part I












When I think of London I think of history. London dates back from Roman times and the Tower of London from the early Middle Ages, London is full of beautiful old architecture when people put real effort and imagination into things. So this post is to show a different side of London, the modern side.


I came to Sheldon Square when I thought my life was to take an ironic twist - I went for an interview for a job at the job centre! They turned me down but I was lucky enough to find a great advisor who has helped me a lot and who I can't thank enough!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, I haven't been to Sheldon Square but I definitely should go some day. It almost looks like Paris.

    Your search for an interesting job is terrifying to read about. i just handed in my dissertation Wednesday, and now I'll have to start looking for work too.

    I wish you all the best, Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheldon Square! I never knew what that place was called but I've walked through it a bunch of times.

    Good luck with the job search. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peculiar place, yes! Quite extravagant. I prefer fascinating old buildings but London is a good blend of ancient and modern ones. So...your "quest" for a job... is it as adventurous as a knight's quest? Not so sure of that but ...Hold on! you'll find what you're looking for. Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how modern it is! It is great to see photos of the lesser-seen parts of London. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete