Thursday 23 April 2009

Thanks! I love lemonade!


I would LOVE to say a huge thank you to Rebecca Woodhead for the Lemonade Stand Award. It is given to people with a good attitude or sense of gratitude! It was really sweet of her to think of London Belle:
'I am giving it to London Belle as she has been supportive and she maintains an optimistic outlook despite the impossible employment situation in London at the moment of which she paints a vivid picture on her blog'
I try to stay optimistic and its great feedback that the optimism shines through. Also my wonderful friends have told me that my blog and writing are good - but they have too! So its nice to see people enjoying the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belle,

    For my MA creative writing, I'm researching social media, and I was wondering if you could help me out a little bit by giving me an estimate of how much time you spend on reading other people's blogs and giving them feedback.

    Thanks!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete